Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family

My Mom came into town Monday and this evening she and I are going on a date. :) Even though this will be her fourth day in town I've hardly spent anytime with her. So needless to say I'm looking forward to this evening.

Last night I spent the evening with my brother and his family. It's such a joy being in this area now. I love getting to see my nieces and nephews every week. Not to mention spending time with my Grandma and cousin almost every week as well. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family.

I'm also experiencing the joy of being here for the kids birthdays for the first time. In the past it has never worked out for me to be with them near their birthdays. My niece Anna turns eight next week, so right now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to get her. :)

No comments: