Thursday, May 21, 2009

NEXT

This weekend I'm going to a conference in Baltimore MD. NEXT is the name of the conference. This year marks the seventh time I've been to it. Why go back you might ask... it's because every year God shows up. The praise and worship times are amazing... the gospel is preached at every session and lives are being changed. My life has dramatically changed from last year. I can point back to last years conference and tell you about how God has used what was taught to change my life. I'm praying that this year God will continue to teach me and show me ways I can grow. I'm also excited to go this year with my new church. I'm praying that my relationships with the people here will grow deeper. Another reason I'm excited is because I get to see most of my friends from SC!!! It's been almost two months since I've seen them.

No comments: