Wednesday, May 13, 2009

To Do list

So I have decided that I am going to get at least three things done this week.

1. Clean my car and wash it. That hasn't been done in, well I don't care to say how long

2. Get my NC drivers license and plate. Figured that would be a good idea since my SC tags expire in June.

3. Get the oil changed, tires rotated and the car inspected.

I'm thankful I have my jobs so that I can pay for all this stuff. Now I just have to figure out where to take the car for all that stuff. :) I guess I should get going on cleaning out my car tonight.

On another subject, is it sad or just weird that I haven't seen James, Marianna and Christopher in a day and a half but miss them and can't wait to spend time with them this evening? I feel like it's been forever since I've seen them. But I was able to spend time with Katherine, Anna, Emily and Benjamin last night. I have the best nieces and nephews in the world!!! God has truly blessed me with them. :)

No comments: