Today my niece Anna turns eight! Wow it's hard to believe she's getting so old. I remember the day she was born May 12, 2001. A lot of family was in town for my brother's graduation from Duke. I got to see her in the hospital when she was less then 24 hours old. She captured my heart the first time I laid eyes on her. (As the rest of my nieces and nephews did.) Now she is growing up into a beautiful young lady, big beautiful blue eyes and blond hair. Anna is very creative and loves to draw and write poems for people. She has all kinds of art supplies and is getting better all the time. I love living close enough so that I can see her every week.
Anna I can't wait to see what God has for you in the future. You are such a joy to me. I thank God for you everyday. I love you sweetheart!
Happy Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment