My work is starting a weight loss contest on Monday. I'm actually really excited about it, I think it will be the perfect motivation that I've needed. You see I am a competitive person. Not slightly, but all the way. I LOVE sports and games. Even though I'm competitive there are some things I could care less about winning. Like when I went paint balling with a bunch of people, I had fun, but not one once of my competitive nature came out. Thankfully I have also learned how to control it when I'm playing games with kids. :) And since I am the youngest in my family I have learned how to enjoy playing board games without winning. Although there is one game that if I'm playing with certain friends my competitiveness comes out in full force. :)
Anyway all that to say, after work yesterday I went to Dick's Sports Store (or whatever it's called) and bought my first workout DVD. It's some of the same stuff they use on "The Biggest Loser". I figured if it worked for them it could work for me. I used it for the first time this morning and I was exhausted after the warm up! Lol... I'm looking forward to getting in better shape and hopefully being a little bit more active than I've been in the past few months. a
No comments:
Post a Comment