Saturday, June 13, 2009

Marianna

Today is my niece Marianna's 2nd birthday!!!! She is such a delight. Marianna loves shoes, hair bows and chap stick. :) She is always coming my room and getting shoes off my shoe rack. :) So I got her a new pair of shoes for her birthday. We're having family over to the house tomorrow afternoon for a birthday celebration.

One of the best things I like about living here is when I come home from work. Everyday I walk in the door Marianna is upstairs and I hear "Hi De da!" I can be discouraged but as soon as I hear that I can't help but smile. :) I sit next to her at the the table and half the time she's done eating by the time I get home, so what she likes to do is sit on my lap take my fork and feed me. It's hilarious! Most of the time she doesn't give me enough time to finish a bite before she sticks another one in my face. Marianna also like to press all the keys on my computer when I'm trying to use it. Now she's not always aloud to do this, but sometimes if I have nothing on the screen she can't ruin I let her have fun. There have been a couple times she's pressed some of the keys and has gotten my computer to do something I didn't know it could do. :)

Anyway all this to say there is never a dull moment when Marianna is around. And I love her very dearly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIANNA!!!!

No comments: