Wow, so apparently I'm not very good at keeping up with a blog. It's been 11 days since I've written anything.
Life has been busy, my cousin Amy and I are starting to look at apartments and such. I think we're hoping to be in something by August. So far we have found a few places we like online, but have not actually gone out to look at something in person. It's exciting but also a little overwhelming at the same time. Apartments can be so expensive and we want to be good stewards of our money.
A few weeks ago my nieces had their dance recitals. Katherine, Anna and Emily where in three different recitals all in one weekend. :) They all did a wonderful job, including my brother who was in a father/daughter dance with both Anna and Emily. I have pictures of them in their recital outfits, but I still haven't found the cord for my camera. :( Hopefully I can either find it or borrow Amy's sometime soon so I can get pictures up.
No comments:
Post a Comment