Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Questions

What does it mean to have a call on your life? How do you go about discerning what it is? And how do you pursue it? Does it have to be something big, or just going about your daily tasks to the glory of God? If there is something you want to do, do you pursue it or just wait until God unexpectedly opens the door? How much do you pursue and how much do you wait?

These are some questions I have... I know the answer to at least one of the questions above, but what about the rest? I don't know, but I'll keep y'all informed. I might be talking to one of my pastors to get some advice. Because there is something I want to do I just don't know if that's what I'm supposed to be pursuing at the moment.

No comments: