Today has been a very interesting day so far. I've gone from one extreme to the other as far as customers are concerned. I had one customer that tried my patience to the end and even though on the outside it looked like I was handling it just fine, in my heart I was sinning all over the place. After said customer left God was kind enough to convict me of my grumbling and complaining. Then a few minutes later one of my favorite customers came in! I hadn't seen this person in a few months, so it was very nice to catch up. :) God is very kind to bring joy after trial.
8 comments:
joy after trail? or trial? ;)
that's cool. i'm glad you shared it.
yay!!!
is trail/trial like post/past???
sorry i wrote it in a hurry... :) i'll fix it.
Leave the poor girl alone.
Hmmm... joy after trial. I think we all need to be reminded of that, don't we? :)
thanks katie! :)
Hey, us short people have to stick together, right? I am an inch taller than you though. ;)
umm... i'm so glad you pointed that out. ;)
Hhmm...maybe all short people can't spell
Post a Comment