Wednesday, August 13, 2008
# 7
So when I woke up late on Saturday morning after a wonderful night of watching the Opening Ceremonies Mom told me that Joy had called earlier in the morning to talk to me. I thought it was kind of odd since she usually calls me on my cell phone. But I soon forgot about it as I went about getting stuff done that I needed to do. So a few hours later Joy called me and said that James wanted to tell me something. James got on the phone and said "We have a new baby" Me "where is the baby?" James "in mommy's tummy". Yep that's right Joy is pregnant with baby number three! The due date is April 13th 2009! I am so excited! That makes seven nieces and nephews for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!! So exciting! What a cute way for them to tell you.
yeah it was a lot of fun :)
WooHoo!!!
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY and WOOHOO!!!
Post a Comment