Saturday, August 7, 2010

Weddings

Today I am going to wedding number six for the year. Wedding seem to come in spurts, three years ago it was the same way. I went to six that year as well. Got to say there are times when I joke about it or maybe even gripe a little bit. But the truth is I've enjoyed every wedding I've ever been to and probably will always enjoy going to them.

I remember the first wedding I ever went to, I was seven and all I knew about weddings was that they kissed at the end. But being seven kissing is gross, so I waited in anticipation the whole ceremony until the end so I could cover my eyes, because what seven year old wants to see someone kiss. I certainly didn't. :) Thankfully I have grown up a little bit since then. After all that was twenty years ago.

Anyway today I can't wait to see the whole wedding and enjoy the fun festivities afterwords. :)

No comments: