A week ago Sunday I set out to write a blog post about what happened to Hannah, Joy and I. I went into extreme detail and after a few paragraphs got completely bogged down and just couldn't finish it. You know the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Well the pictures below are going to be worth far more. Last Saturday we were in a car accident on the way to a friends wedding. God was extremely gracious and none of us were seriously injured. And that in itself is no small miracle. Sorry if these images disturb anybody. These were taken after the three of us left for the hospital to be checked out. Hannah got stitches and has some bruising, Joy and I got some pretty bad whip lash, but other than that we're fine.
I will worn you the pictures are very sobering.
2 comments:
:( i'm so glad you guys were okay. love you.
Wow. that is remarkable.
Post a Comment