Thursday, August 5, 2010
Flying
Yesterday I bought plane tickets!! I love buying plane tickets, well I love everything that means except for the fact that I actually have to pay for them. :D I love flying and going to new places. I love the adventure of it all. Someday soon I'm hoping to do extensive traveling. I.E being gone for months and just traveling the world. But for now I have to content myself with flying to Florida and Texas to visit family. :) I think I can be content with that. :D I'm so excited about it, I'll be gone for 11 days in September. I haven't seen my nieces that live in Florida since last November! And that is WAY too long to go in between visits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! We are so excited that you are coming to see us! Your 5 little nieces MISS you so SO so much & so do we! We are not going to tell our girls & we're just gonna let them be super surprised! I can hardly wait! Love you & I'm so happy I can finally say, "see you soon"! : )
11 days??? that's a super fun vacation! so excited for you =)
Post a Comment