Do you ever have those days where you wished you were sick so you could just stay home? Every now and then I think that, and then when I do get sick I realize how stupid that wish was. Yesterday I stayed home because I felt like death warmed over. All I did yesterday is sleep or watch some tv or I did try to read some, but even that was too taxing. Today I am back at work and even though I feel better than I did yesterday I was only here an hour before I felt like I hit a brick wall. My goal is to finish the to do list I have and then go home.
If I ever have days where I wish I was sick so I could stay home, remind me that this is not even remotely fun. :P
P.S. hand sanitizer has become my new best friend today
No comments:
Post a Comment