I had a few friends visit me this past weekend. Which was nice because it helped distract me from the fact that my brother and his family moved this weekend.
We went to the beach on July 4th, I naturally thought and was told that I was crazy for going to the beach on the 4th. We left after church and managed to get to the beach by 2:30, we were able to park a half block from the beach and when we got on the beach it wasn't very crowded at all! In fact the longer we where there the more other people started to leave. By the end of the day we were one of about a half dozen groups on the beach! It was so fun and relaxing. We ate at a restaurant right on the beach and I ordered sea food for the first time. I wanted to take a chance and expand my horizons with food, and it actually paid off! Now I won't say it was the best meal I've ever had but I would probably order it again. :) It's fun to be adventurous with food, some times at least. :)
I'm also trying to expand my horizons in other areas of my life, but more on that later.
2 comments:
I've read your whole blog and I must say that your an awesome writer! Do you love writing? I'm sure you'll land a great article writing job here and earn a lot bigger than your usual. NEED(extra)JOBS? Apply Now To Thousands Of Job Openings. Urgent Hiring. Free Sign Up. Click Here or Paste link to browser>> http://bit.ly/b16TCq
I'm Glad To Help ^_^
We so love & miss you Christa! You are SO precious to us! I'm happy you had fun at the beach & YAY for trying new food! : )
Post a Comment