Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Short term Missions

It seems like everywhere I look these days there is an opportunity for going on a short term missions trip. Now the desire to do something like that has grown exponentially over the last few years. But it seems like every time I hear of something it's either a. too late to sign up or b. I already have my vacation days planned for the year. Well this year it's a little bit different I've found out about these opportunities in plenty of time and I don't have my vacation days planned yet. The only problem is, I don't have vacation days with one of my jobs this year. Anyway this is something that I am trying to pray about in faith that God would open just the right doors in His perfect timing. And that I would have the patience to wait on that.

No comments: