Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Joy

I meant to write this post yesterday, but I was having problems with my computer. :( Yesterday was my sister Joy's birthday! Unfortunately I haven't done anything special for her yet, but there is still hope that I will. :) Anyway I want to continue the tradition that I started with Emily and post a little something about her in honor of her birthday.

Hmm... where to start? Well Joy and I have many good memories together and let's face it many that aren't so great too. I guess that's what happens when two sinners share the same room for over fourteen years. :) But by God's grace I can honestly say that she is one of my best friends and in so many ways she is an example to me. I recently moved into her home for a few months and she has been so gracious to me. To be honest I was a little bit nervous about living with her and the family since we haven't lived together for almost ten years. She and Michael have been wonderful, we've had a lot of fun together the last couple of months. I am so thankful to God that Joy is my sister. She is a blessing to everyone she knows. She is constantly encouraging and provoking me in my walk with God. I could go on and on, but all I really want to say right now is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY!!!!! I Love you!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Thanks, Christa, you made me cry. I'm so glad you're living with us and I have the opportunity to get to know you even better. I've missed you not living near you for the past 10 years.