Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jeff

Well I'm a day late on this post too... I wasn't feeling well yesterday evening when I got home from work so I thought I would write this today.

Yesterday was my brother Jeff's birthday. There are so many things that I respect about him it's going to be hard to narrow it down for this post. But I will give it my best effort! :) Growing up I can recall only one or two instances where I got mad at him. There were probably a couple more, but I honestly don't remember. Jeff has always been a great big brother. We used to have what we called "pow-wows" where all four of us kids would sleep in the same room in our sleeping bags and Jeff would tell us Winnie The Pooh stories. We would have batting practice in our back yard and go on bike rides together. Jeff also taught me how to pitch underhand when I played softball. God also used Jeff in my life to lead me to Him. By watching Jeff's relationship with his savior, it caused me to realize that I didn't have that personal relationship. That is what I'm most grateful for. Jeff is also very open and honest, I have learned so many things from him. When I've had questions about my job he's helped by explaining things to me. I've also learned some surprising things from him as well. But I won't go into detail here. :) He is always ready to listen to you and offer advice. He is a great husband and father In short he is the best big brother and I defy anyone who says they have a better one. :) Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

2 comments:

KB said...

Hey there, Sammy! Just wanted to remind you that I love you dearly!

Christa H said...

Thanks Katie!!!! Love you too!!!!