It seems I've been a once a week blogger recently. Unfortunately it's not like nothing is going on in my life. I have plenty I can blog about, it's just finding the time to do it.
My friend Emily came up to visit me this past weekend. It was wonderful to see a Greenville friend. I haven't seen any of them in two months! I miss SC people terribly, but I'm having a wonderful time up here. Anyway back to Emily... I drug her around to some of my favorite Durham places on Saturday, including a Super Target. :) I'm probably in a Target store two or three times a week... We also played miniature golf, which was tons of fun! I LOVE playing miniature golf, unfortunately I wasn't playing up to par (hehe) and Emily beat me. But it was fun nonetheless. This time of year is also a favorite time for me for two reasons. One March Madness!!! (need I say more?) I've gone over to my Grandma's house to watch a couple of the games and it's so much fun! Especially when you can trash talk about it with some of your friends, like I was able to do last Friday. :) The second reason I like this time of year is because of The Masters (yes golf). I love watching that tournament! I'm really looking forward to being able to watch a little bit of it this year. Unfortunately they're playing Easter weekend and my friend Wendy is coming to visit me that weekend. And poor Wendy doesn't like golf. :( But maybe just maybe I can catch some of the last round on Sunday afternoon... Oh and I almost forgot one other thing! Baseball is about to start up!!! I'm hoping to go to a few Durham Bulls games this year. :)
3 comments:
sorry- i am not spending ANY of my short weekend in durham watching golf. I will get in my car and drive home! but i'm glad to hear that i'm more important than golf is!! :) i'm really excited about the trip!
Lol... I'm working on you being more important than golf ;-)
i still think its funny that i beat you. :) love you LOTS AND LOTS!!!
Post a Comment