Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Planning an event

Well I'm in the midst of planning my first singles event. I'm really excited about getting the opportunity to do this. My church is doing a parent's night out in March and I'm the one organizing it. I am getting some help from my sister since she's the one who's done this event in years past and I've never helped out with it before. :) But so far I'm loving making it my own style. Plus according to my sister I get to use a walkie talkie! And I'm all for doing things so I can use one of those. :) I sent an email out tonight to ask for volunteers and I already got my first response! WooHoo! :)

4 comments:

KB said...

Oh, fun times! Walkie Talkies are great. We're using them for the sound guy and stage tech on Sunday mornings now. It looks so professional. ;)

Christa H said...

nice so you get those after i leave :)

Anonymous said...

:) Sounds like tons of fun. I am CONFIDENT you'll do a terrific job!

Christa H said...

of course i will :)