Today is my brother David's birthday! He's 30 today, which is just another reminder to me that all us kids are just getting old. :) But seriously David is a wonderful big brother. He's never afraid to speak truth into my life no matter how hard it is for me to hear I know he's doing it because he loves me. In every conversation I have with him he's always spurring me on to grow in Godliness and to pursue my dreams. In fact God used him and my other siblings to draw me to himself. And for that I will always be thankful to God for him. I love that he lives in another part of the country then I do. Even though I miss seeing him more often I love the excuse to get on a plane and go somewhere. :) All that to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment