I've come to realize that my car is a spring and summer car. I thoroughly enjoyed riding around in my little bug with the sun roof open and the windows rolled down. Makes me wish for spring to get here, not summer just spring. :) Don't get me wrong though, if we had another snow here I would be perfectly happy. :)
Oh I also started watching the second season of "Lois and Clark The New Adventures of Superman". I watched this show growing up and Mom and Dad gave me this season for my birthday. I had forgotten how much fun this show is. Completely corny at times and the flying sequences are pretty fake but none the less a fun show. :)
3 comments:
I have a sunroof, does that make my car cute?
umm... I'm going to say no. although i do have some fun memories of riding in your car :)
jess... no. sorry. not cute. enormous and obnoxiously blue. sammy, your car is adorable. :)
Post a Comment