Wow so I have been really lax in my posting the last few weeks... I appologize. So starting today I will try and post a little bit more often. I'm actually not sure what to post I'm continuing to plug away at both jobs. And maybe in a couple of weeks I might start to get to know some customers at the bank. :)
I'm loving getting see my sisters kids everyday and I've gotten to see my brother and his family a couple of times as well. Oh I was at my brother's house last Thursday hanging out for the evening. My nephew Ben was going around the house with an oven mit on one hand for a sheild and a wiffle ball bat in the other hand as a sword. One of his older sisters was tickling him with a feather duster and then he would go chace her around the house trying to defend his honor. It was pretty funny watching it, it happened over and over. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment