- Drove down last Friday after work to Greenville to surprise my friend Jessica for her birthday. :)
- Had a wonderful weekend, but when I drove back it was like moving all over again. :(
- I've been fighting a cold this week, thankfully it hasn't turned into a full blown one yet. Although for the last day or so my mouth has been extremely dry.
- I have now learned why no one else wanted to take Elizabeth's job at the church. :) We're having problems with some stuff and all of it is way over my head. I will say after listening to several conversations this week a little bit of it is starting to sink in. :)
- Monday night Joy and Michael had a couple in the church over, lots of fun, but I was tired from a long day.
- Tuesday night the ladies from our home group were over, also a lovely time, but I was exhausted from another long day at work. :)
So that in a nut shell has been my week. More stuff has been going on, but I don't have time to post about it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment