Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Week

Well I'm almost done with my first week at SGC. And so far I've only wondered a couple of times what I've gotten myself into. I haven't really learned anything new at work in about four years. So each day I'm going home pretty tired. But God is faithful and it's gotten better each day. :) This morning I had my ipod on shuffle and the song "I Have a Shelter" came on from the Sovereign Grace worship album "Come Weary Saints." I played it a couple of times the words are so good. I was going to put the words up here, but right now I can't find it. If I'm able to locate it later I'll put them up here. Anyway I highly recommend listening to this song.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a shelter in the storm
When troubles pour upon me
Though fears are rising like a flood
My soul can rest securely
O Jesus, I will hide in You
My place of peace and solace
No trial is deeper than Your love
That comforts all my sorrows

I have a shelter in the storm
When all my sins accuse me
Though justice charges me with guilt
Your grace will not refuse me
O Jesus, I will hide in You
Who bore my condemnation
I find my refuge in Your wounds
For there I find salvation

I have a shelter in the storm
When constant winds would break me
For in my weakness, I have learned
Your strength will not forsake me
O Jesus, I will hide in You
The One who bears my burdens
With faithful hands that cannot fail
You’ll bring me home to heaven

© 2008 Integrity’s Hosanna! Music (ASCAP)/Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP) (Admin. By Integrity’s Hosanna! Music) Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI)(Admin. By Integrity’s Praise! Music)

Wendy A said...

i love that song.

Christa H said...

Thanks Em! I think it's my favorite one on the cd... although there are so many good ones on that cd.