Friday, January 2, 2009

New Room

I'm writing this post from my new home... I moved today. I'm living at my sister's house in NC for a few months until I can find a place of my own. I'm up here to be the financial secretary for the Sovereign Grace Church in Apex. I'm so excited about this opportunity to learn about how a non profit organization works. That being said I'm sad about leaving Dad, Mom and many friends behind in SC. I started hanging up pictures of some friends in my new room and almost started crying. I'm so thankful for modern technology that allows me to stay in contact with my friends so easily.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you so much!!!

Wendy A said...

i miss you already!

Anonymous said...

i miss you too. and love you so very very very very very much! can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

sometimes looking at pictures of us makes me cry too. :)

Christa H said...

Love y'all! I'm so happy that you're coming up in two weeks!

Aaron and Jennifer said...

I know how you feel...It was very hard having to leave our family and friends too when we left SC. But the great thing that I keep reminding myself is that Christianity is not bound by location. God is still the same Sovereign God no matter if you live in Greenville, Apex, or Greensboro (or anywhere else across the globe). God is still the same and the Gospel remains true.
Praising God for His omnipresence!
Jennifer :)