Friday, December 19, 2008

So

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged anything. It has been an extremely busy December and there is no sign of it slowing down for a while. I hope to post some pictures soon of an ice skating event, a Christmas party and Christmas cookie decorating party.
I'm also supposed to be packing up my belongings and cleaning because I'm moving two weeks from today. But alas I haven't done hardly anything yet. :( Tonight's goal is cleaning and packing, I hope to get a lot done. I need to channel my sister for tonight. Joy has an amazing knack of getting lots done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would come help you but i'm still in protest. :(

Christa H said...

lol... thanks

Anonymous said...

i'm just kidding. i'm excited for you. i will come over tonight if i can... depending on how long the family thing lasts.