Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday!




Today is my 26th birthday! Happy Birthday to me! :) Lol... seriously though today is also the birthday of one of my dearest friends. I have had the wonderful privilege of knowing this girl for a little over five years and she is such a joy to know. Amy Palmer turns 9 today! I baby-sit for her and her three younger sisters Ashley, Abby and Ava every Monday night. I look forward to Monday nights with great anticipation every week. I consider them nieces and couldn't love them more if they were actually related to me. So all that to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! Love you girlie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Sammy...Happy Birthday to you!!!

Christa H said...

Thanks, it was a very good day :)

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

We love our Auntie Christa & we hope you had a VERY Happy Birthday! By the way, I love this picture......very talented photographer.....or very cute family (hee hee!)......or maybe both! : ) WE LOVE YOU!