Thursday, December 4, 2008

Rubber Band Ball

Making a rubber band ball is harder then one would think. One of my coworkers and I were bored yesterday so we looked online to see how to start one. We've both been working on making one and our poor hands are almost raw from twisting so many rubber bands. Mine is almost round now! So now you know what we do on our down time. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay. maybe you can wear gloves while you do it?

hehe. i can't wait to see it. sounds oh-so-boring, but fun! :)

Christa H said...

gloves?

Anonymous said...

Your hands are raw?

Gloves?

Making rubber band balls are so much fun! I probably cheat when I make mine. I start with a small wad of paper or a small piece of cardboard and then begin wrapping the rubber bands around that. It's a lot easier...

Christa H said...

yeah we started with quarters... that's how the website that we went to told us how to start them :)