Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life is looking up!

Yesterday was my short day of work. I have one of those a week and they're wonderful!

I went to the post office to mail papers to Show Hope, and then got a birthday card for my niece Emily and put that in mail right away. Figured that was a good idea since her birthday was on Monday. :) And then went to Grandma's house for the rest of the afternoon and evening. Such a wonderful day.

I needed a day like that. The last few weeks have been a little rough work wise. God is good to give us breaks from the hard stuff.

This weekend I'm going to SC to visit my parents and friends for the first time in six months! I've seen Mom and Dad a few times in those months, but I haven't been down there.

1 comment:

Emily said...

yay for trip to SC! and yay for a good (short) day at work. i've been praying for you.