Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Three Holidays =)

I love this time of year. My three favorite holidays are within a month of each other. First it's Thanksgiving, then my birthday and then Christmas! :) Right now the countdown is on for my birthday, five days in counting. I'll get to the hours and minutes in a couple of days. =)

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping this year. I wonder why it's hard to come up with a gift for some people and for others I can think of about twenty things I want to get them. Oh well...

The last few mornings I've been listening to Christmas music while getting ready for work. I now love mornings. It's been extremely helpful for me in focusing my heart in preparing for the day. I think this is a tradition I need to carry for many years to come.

No comments: