Since the beginning of December I've been listening to a Christmas album every morning as I get ready for work. It's amazing how much it has affected my week. Listening to music that focuses on the true meaning of Christmas.
What album would I choose to listen to the morning of my birthday? Handel's Young Messiah. The words are straight out of scripture. My Mom and Dad listened to it a lot when I was growing up, but I never liked it very much because it wasn't as up beat and "fun" as some of the other Christmas cds we had. Over the past couple of years though, by God's grace, I've started to actually listen to the words. And now it's one of my favorite Christmas cds. You can't get much better than a whole album that covers the birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. =)
So, anyway that is my cd of choice on my 28th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment