Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome surprise

I just realized something today that makes me extremely excited, I have Columbus Day off!!!! Three day weekend here I come! Woot!

Now one would think since I've worked at the same place for almost six years now that this should not come as a surprise. Apparently you would be wrong. Lol... Not sure why it caught me off guard this year but it did, and now it feels like I have a bonus day off. :)

I'm loving this time of year! It's just now starting to get a little cooler, and all next week it's not supposed to get above 75! I'm just hoping it stays that way. I would love highs in the sixties for the rest of the month. Probably wishful thinking though. I do a lot of wishful thinking, not sure if that's good or not. Oh well... :)

No comments: