It's the little things in life that can make your day. This morning I took my car to my mechanic to get the oil changed. Can I just say how nice it is as a girl to take my car to a mechanic and feel like I'm being well taken care of and that I'm treated with respect. I love it! :)
I also went to the chiropractor before work and I pulled into the parking lot and my sister and her kids pulled in right behind me. We didn't know that we would be there at the same time. You can't help but smile when you see you're niece and nephews excited to see you. =)
Oh, and this weather is amazing! Wake up and it's around 50 degrees and it only gets up to the mid 70s. Wow, I love crisp fall mornings! My favorite time of year. The only thing that would make it better is if the high only got to about 68. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment