Saturday, August 8, 2009

My blog has been silent of late. It seems I do that quite frequently. I saw the movie Julie & Julia today. It was a little inspiring in two ways. First there was a lot of good cooking in the movie and secondly the character of Julie was very good at blogging. She had a goal and accomplished it. Makes me wonder about my life, should I have every day goals for this blog?

Right now I'm typing while my nephew James is sitting next to me saying "positive" which means he wants me to tickle him. And "pause the movie" means I'm supposed to stop. :)

Sometimes I wonder why God has chosen for me to live the life that I am. There are so many things that I would like to do, but I'm really not doing any of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Christa! I just saw the link to your blog on your fb page...you are much better at blogging than I am!

I have had the same thoughts about life... what I want to do, what I'm doing, what God is doing.

Still haven't seen the movie, but reading this made me want to go!