Monday, November 10, 2008
Weekend
What a wonderfully busy weekend I had in Ohio! My cousin got married to a beautiful Vietnamese girl. In the morning our whole family went to her house for a Vietnamese ceremony ( it seemed to be a ceremony for giving the bride away) and then we had a couple hours in the afternoon to rest a little bit and then on to the Art Museum where the wedding took place. It was a beautiful place, the ceiling was glass and the walls were brick. Gorgeous. :) The ceremony was lovely as well, very God honoring and you could tell my cousin was so excited to be getting married. :) What was great about the weekend though was being with so much family. I got to see two uncles I hadn't seen in about seven years and three of my cousins had children I had never met before. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment