What I'm thankful for...
The Cross
God's sovereignty
My Parents - my Mom and Dad are some of my best friends. We are almost always laughing about something. They are always there to give me good advice and to point me to the Cross.
My siblings - I have three older sisters and three older brothers! All of them Godly examples to me. I have the best siblings in the world! :)
Six nieces and nephews (with one on the way!)
My church
My friends- what can I say here... my friends are truely some of the greatest blessings in my life. I'm not sure what I would do without them at times.
Job
plenty of clothes
plenty of food to eat
a good car
my grandmas
my grandpa
aunts and uncles
cousins
my Palmer family - I love this family! I have the privilage of being their babysitter and friend. I love the girls as much as my own nieces.
1 comment:
We love you Auntie Christa with all our hearts! You are precious to us & so much fun to be with!
Love You,
The Palmer Family : )
Post a Comment