Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Updating Blog, such an arduous task

This is the third time today that I've come to this page. And surprise, surprise there aren't any changes! Gees why doesn't this girl update her blog! Then I remember that this is my blog. :) So now I'm trying to come up with something that's worth mentioning.

On Saturday in the afternoon I went up to H. Acres in Shelby with Mom for the company picnic. It was fun to see at least a little bit of Shelby again. At the end of the day they had a employee drawing for some great prises and Mom got a Vita Mix blender! I'm really excited because Mom already has one and she said I could have this one when I move out! WOOT!!!! These are close to $500 blenders... very nice. So there are advantages for still living at home! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I'd be excited for you...it sounds really cool, but I don't know what a Vita Mix Blender is...

Christa H said...

have you not seen the one my mom has? Lucia has one as well. they are incredibly nice blenders. i use mom's almost everyday :)