So God provided an unexpected vacation for me this year. Two weeks ago I went to Orlando Florida and Disney World with some very dear friends. The Palmers are a family in my church and I baby-sit for them whenever I can. I consider them family and have often counted the girls in with my other nieces and nephews. So including them I have eight nieces and two nephews. :) These are a few pictures from our time. Oh I forgot! This was my first time at Disney World! :)
7 comments:
you lucky duck! I didn't get a picture with Mickey. :( hey... I saw your FB status about the blog... mind if I join? :)
Sweet action. I miss going there. glad you could experience it...
wow...even Mickey is taller than you. ;)
Hey I don't mind if you join at all.... welcome! :)
Fun pics! Glad you could enjoy the fantastic funness of Disney World. One of the best place in the world. I like your blog by the way. It so Sammy-ish. Love it! :)
thanks! i'm glad you think it looks like me :)
Hi there! Wow, those are some really adorable children! Whose did you say they are? Hee hee! : )
We love you our Auntie Christa and we are so happy you came on vacation with us!
Love,
Your 4 Palmer Girls : ) (R & E too!)
Post a Comment