
You know the bad thing about having your own blog is it's not going to be updated unless you do it yourself. :)
Okay maybe I should give a little background about myself. I'm the youngest of four. My oldest Brother Jeff has been married to his wonderful wife Karen for 11 years. They have four kids, Katherine 9, Anna 7, Emily 5, and Benjamin 2. Next is David and he's been married to his wonderful wife Kimberly for 1 1/2 years. And then Joy has been married to Micheal (my favorite brother-in-law) for 5 years. They have two kids James 2 1/2 and Marianna 1. And then there's me... I live in SC with my parents. Mom and Dad have been married for 33 years and are such a wonderful example of a Gospel centered marriage.
Okay maybe I should give a little background about myself. I'm the youngest of four. My oldest Brother Jeff has been married to his wonderful wife Karen for 11 years. They have four kids, Katherine 9, Anna 7, Emily 5, and Benjamin 2. Next is David and he's been married to his wonderful wife Kimberly for 1 1/2 years. And then Joy has been married to Micheal (my favorite brother-in-law) for 5 years. They have two kids James 2 1/2 and Marianna 1. And then there's me... I live in SC with my parents. Mom and Dad have been married for 33 years and are such a wonderful example of a Gospel centered marriage.
5 comments:
It's perfectly fine being the youngest! I've learned from personal experience that being the youngest means that you're the cutest. ;)
lol... so true
it also means you are delusional...
Amen sista!
spoiled rotten also comes to mind
Post a Comment