I'm not sure what made me think of this or for that matter what took me so long to realize this, but I just figured out why I really don't have an answer to the question "What do you want to be or do with your life?"
And the reason is I'm already what I've always wanted to be and have been for quite a while now. Since I was really young I have wanted to be an Aunt. And right now I have eight nieces and nephews, plus five wonderful girls in Florida that I consider my nieces. So in total I have 13 nieces and nephews. =) And it is the best thing in the world to be their Aunt. God has certainly blessed me.
2 comments:
Christa, you brought tears to my eyes! We most certainly consider you to be our "Auntie"! You are a wonderful Auntie & our girlies absolutely adore you! We love & miss you so much!
Love and miss y'all too!
Post a Comment