Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crazy Love

Last summer I downloaded a book called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I got it because it was free and I had heard from a couple of friends that it was really good. Well for the past year it's just been sitting on my computer and last week I finally decided to put it on my ipod so I could listen to it sometime in the near future. I started listening to it today and now I'm kicking myself for not listening to it sooner. I haven't even finished the first chapter yet and I can already tell that this book is going to affect my life. I am newly in awe of God and freshly aware of my own selfishness and pride. If you haven't heard of it, below is a link to the crazy love website. Get the book read it, listen to it. I actually recommend doing both, I don't have the book yet but I am planning on buying it soon.
Here's the link http://www.crazylovebook.com/

No comments: