This past weekend was really busy, but fun filled. :) It all started Thursday when I went with a friend to a Durham Bulls game! It was a beautiful night and so relaxing, plus the best part is we won!! :) Actually the Bulls creamed the other team. Then Friday night it was home group/wedding shower for a couple in my home group. Another fun and relaxing evening hanging out with friends. Saturday morning was a family birthday party for my nephew Christopher who turned one on Friday! Lots of fun with all the nieces and nephews running around in the yard and ice cream and strawberries for dessert. :) Then Saturday afternoon I went to a baby shower for a friend. Lots of laughter and oohing and aahing over gifts. Saturday evening my roommate and I had friends over for a fun meal and movie night. Then Sunday I taught in the 2 year old class and went straight to meet Grandma after church because she and I went to a local high school production of "The King and I". They did a good job, but I didn't get to stay till the end because I had to leave so I could be on time for "Wicked"! I got season tickets to the Broadway shows at DPAC. And pretty much the only reason I did that is so I could see "Wicked". I had HIGH expectations going into the play because I love the soundtrack so much, and it BLEW my expectations out of the water!!! It was SO good!!! I highly recommend seeing it and it's worth any amount of money you have to pay!!
So anyway, that was my weekend. :)
1 comment:
Wicked is my favorite Broadway show of all time. XD So glad you got to see it!
Post a Comment