So, I'm thinking about closing this blog since apparently I can't keep up with it... It's quite pathetic to have a blog but only update it every month or so.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.........don't do it! We LOVE you & we wanna know what's going on with you! Okay, do it if you really want to but WE don't want you to! We are faithful followers! : ) We love you Miss Christa!
I, for one, enjoy your updates no matter how infrequently they arrive. If you close down the blog forever, they will no longer arrive at all, and it will be sad.
You could also say it like this - you're the only one who says there's a rule that you have to update more than once a month. :D (hugs)
3 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.........don't do it! We LOVE you & we wanna know what's going on with you! Okay, do it if you really want to but WE don't want you to! We are faithful followers! : ) We love you Miss Christa!
Love,
Your Palmer Girlies
hahaha.... thanks Erin, but it's kind of hard to keep up with me if i don't update this thing. :)
I, for one, enjoy your updates no matter how infrequently they arrive. If you close down the blog forever, they will no longer arrive at all, and it will be sad.
You could also say it like this - you're the only one who says there's a rule that you have to update more than once a month. :D (hugs)
Post a Comment