Great time of year
It's such a nice morning, I woke up and it was around 35 degrees outside! :) And right now I'm at work drinking some hot chocolate. Yesterday morning I had my boss pick some up at the store. I love this time of year! My three favorite holidays are coming up, Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas! :)
6 comments:
brrrrrrr. i'm ready to see the groundhog already. :)
Yay! I'm so glad the cold is finally here...is you birthday considered a holiday??? :)
its not recognized as a national holiday yet, but soon maybe... :)
in my book it's a holiday! :) and i hope it gets colder and we actually see some real snow this year! :)
eek! That would be so exciting...I hope we have a nice "real" winter this year...
lol... no kidding! i'm praying for at least eight inches and hoping for a foot of snow! :)
Post a Comment